Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Kings of War Battle Report - 1500 points Goblins vs Dwarves - Pillage

My next battle for the 6 x 6 Challenge was Kings of War.  I played my Goblins versus Bill's Dwarf army.  We are still new to this game and are learning.  I think we generally have the rules down, but there is always the chance we have missed a few things.



We built 1500 point armies for the game and rolled up the Pillage scenario.  In this scenario, kills didn't matter, only the number of objectives that you held at the end of the game.



This was Bill's first chance to see War Tombones in action and he was unimpressed.  I however, found them to be a good addition to my army.  I understand that in the new book scheduled to be out in a few months, there will be some changes to these as they will begin reduce their to-hit rolls because of cover, but for now they hit on a 4+ regardless of any modifiers.



Both sides had some good rolls during the game and some not so good rolls.  I enjoyed the game and look forward to the next battle.


No comments:

Post a Comment