Wednesday, November 1, 2017

6 x 6 Game Challenge - October Update

I managed to play and post videos on two more games this month; not quite enough to get back on schedule, though.

I've kind of resigned myself to fact that I'm likely not going to complete the challenge (still needing to play and video 14 games before the end of the year).  However, I have played a lot of games and have enjoyed the experience. 

I'm not giving up yet, but won't be too upset if I miss the mark at the end of the year.

Maybe I just need to focus on some small scenarios for the remaining plays and see if I can knock them out in a marathon play session.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold War Commander
Game 1Game 2Game 3

Conflict of Heroes - Awakening the Bear
Game 1, Game 2

The Walking Dead: All Out War
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6

Kings of War
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4

Imperial Skies
Game 1Game 2, Game 3

Memoir '44
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4

No comments:

Post a Comment