Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Walking Dead: All Out War - Solo Battle Report 3

Next up for my 6 x 6 Game Challenge is another play through of The Walking Dead: All Out War.  This is the third and final scenario in the Prelude to Woodbury expansion.  As I was editing the video, I found a few mistakes that were made during the game.  I noted the mistakes in the video.



In this scenario, Brian is now in charge of Woodbury and is out collecting walkers for future arena battles.  Brian needs to capture 4 walkers and load them into his vehicle.



The scenarios dictate the equipment you start with in all the scenarios.  I think a little different selection of equipment would improve my chances of successfully completing these missions.  Maybe when I replay them, I'll mix up the equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment