Friday, May 19, 2017

PFC CinC Unboxing - Cold War Era 6mm US UH-60A

I just love the look of the Blackhawk helicopter.  I saw that CinC had a model available and I was already ordering some M60 tanks so decided to add a couple of these onto the order.



Cold War Commander has a scenario called Airborne Assault, so I actually have a use for these.  I believe they also will work with Fistful of TOWs 3 and maybe at some point Team Yankee will put them in an expansion.



These look very nice, though there are quite a few pieces, I don't think they will be to difficult to put together.  The rotor blades are very bendy, so I'll need to be gentle with them.




I'm pretty excited to paint these up and may even get them into a game at some point.  Of course, I've got to finish my US infantry for these to actually be useful in a game.

I really need to buckle down and get some painting down to catch up with my model purchases as of late.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete