Saturday, February 11, 2017

Painting Night Goblin Shamans/Wizards

I've been playing a few games of Kings of War lately and decided that I needed to add a few wizards to my force.

A big portion of my army is made up of night goblins so it makes sense to use some night goblin wizard models.  I dug through my unpainted models and found a couple appropriate models.

You can see my process for painting these in the video below.



I'm happy with the outcome and these will fit in nicely with the rest of my army.




Paints used:

Black primer
Army Painter
  Greenskin
  Oak Brown
  Matt Black
  Lava Orange
Vallejo Game Golor
  Chainmail Silver
  Leather Brown
  Scorpy Green
Games Workshop/Citadel
  Mechrite Red
  Agrax Earthshade
  Nuln Oil
Vallejo Model Color
  Green Ochre
  London Grey
  White
  Pure Red

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy with the results. I've always really liked the Night Goblin models.

      Delete