Tuesday, February 7, 2017

6mm Gaming - Unboxing some Country Homes

I've got some US and Russian forces ready for my 6mm Cold War Gone Hot games so I thought I needed to expand my terrain offerings.  I've got some basic trees, hills, and roads, but wanted some buildings.  I decided to go with rural buildings so they would fit in with my existing stuff.

These should work with all the rules I'm planning to try out; Cold War Commander, Team Yankee, and Fistful of TOWs 3.



My order included 3 different models with a duplicates of one of the models.

The first two models have the boards on the exterior modeled with raised areas for a very 3 dimensional look.  The last model has the boards etched onto the model.  I'm kind of disappointed with that model, but am hopeful that it will look better when painted.

Overall I liked the buildings and think they will look very nice once painted.  I think a pretty simple paint job will serve these well and they will be ready for the table quickly.





If you like what you see you can find these at 6mmgaming.comhttp://6mmgaming.mybigcommerce.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment