Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tale of an Epic Game - June Goal finished

My goal for the month of June has been completed.  These will be added to my existing Eldar forces and will give me a reasonably sized force.  I've still got more to add, and will likely commit another month to the Eldar before the year is over.



Doomweaver Battery

Falcon Host
Spirit Host
The additions this month

These models add up to 1,100 point for NetEpic Gold.  With my previous work, I now have 3,700 points painted and ready for battle.

I've not decided on what will be hitting the paint table in July.  I'm thinking about going back to the Guard.  I have a pile of tanks ready to be painted and I really liked how they turned out.  But the Orks are feeling left out.

What would you like to see on the paint table?

No comments:

Post a Comment