Thursday, January 10, 2019

Kings of War Vanguard - Unboxing the Giant Pledge

You may not know this, but I really like miniature games.  I have a lot of miniatures.  I mean A LOT of miniatures.  I'm sure that if you are reading this blog, you also have your own collection.

My problem is that even though I already have piles of miniatures, I can't seem to turn down new miniatures.  When Mantic Games announced their Kickstarter for Kings of War Vanguard, my ears immediately perked up.  I ended up backing at the Giant pledge level which gave me models for 4 factions and an awesome giant model.  There were about 100 models all told, plus a variety of terrain.  As it turns out, there are some really nice models included.

I still have not played the game, but I am currently working on painting the abyssal war band.

Here is a sneak peek at my paint scheme.  Videos on how I paint these models will be posted in the future.

Below are videos showing off the models that came in the Kickstarter.

Unboxing the Abyssal Warband and Giant Model


Unboxing the Nightstalker Warband and Blaine Mercenary


Unboxing the Basilean Warband


Unboxing the Northern Alliance Warband


Unboxing the Scenery Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment