Thursday, January 3, 2019

Army Showcase - Epic 40K Space Marines

I've always been a fan of Epic Warhammer 40,000.  The models are great and you can play massive games in this scale without losing the ability to maneuver.

I've got a fair amount of models painted for my Space Marine army and after watching an army showcase video on a fellow YouTuber's channel, I thought I would show off my army.

Here you can see my painted Space Marines.  I need to paint more for sure, but this is still a nice looking force (if I do say so myself).

Predators 
 Dreadnoughts
 Razorbacks
 Devastator Squads
 Land Raider and Terminators
 Bikes and Attack Bike
 Assault Squads
 Tactical Squads
 Land Speeder
 Hunter
 Rhino
 Vindicator
 Whirlwind
 Commander
Sub-Commander

I will do another army showcase soon showing off my Epic 40K Orks.

No comments:

Post a Comment