Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Walking Dead: All Out War - Competitive Battle Report 6

I was able to convince my friend John to join me in a game of The Walking Dead: All Out War.  This is my first competitive game.  The game mechanics are essentially the same as for a solo game, but there is much more to worry about with the addition of a force or hostile survivors that you must contend with instead of just the undead walkers.


We played the basic scenario out of the core box.  There are 9 supply tokens placed on the board and the first side to hold 7 tokens in an end phase is the winner.  If the game ends due to threat being too high, then then the player with the most tokens is declared the winner.

We had a good time and I think we got most of the rules correct.  I look forward to playing more games and hope they go as well as this game did.



This game completes my plays for this game for my 6 x 6 game challenge.  I will continue to work on models for this game and play more games, but I will be shifting gears and working on getting some other games played.

No comments:

Post a Comment