Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Warboss Tae's 2016 Painting Challenge - Day 1

I completed the boot camp and now I'm on to the full challenge.

For those that don't know, this is a 31 day challenge.  Ideally, it should be consecutive days, but I'm not going to be able to keep up with that.  Instead, I'm going to post 31 updates, but they won't be each day.

The updates are video updates.  I've not done videos of my miniatures in the past, so it has been a bit of a learning process.  I just got myself a microphone so hopefully the sound on the videos will be improving.


My plan is to finish a full goblin army for use with Kings of War.  I have a couple of units done, but have many more to complete.  For this update, I showed the scope of my goal.  What I worked on today was cleaning mold lines off of a pile of night goblins.

I'm hoping the completed army will be about 2,000 points.  It will include units from different lines of goblins: night goblins, moria goblins, misty mountain goblins, and gnoblars.  I'm also including a giant and a unit of trolls.



I'll be able to use the models in this army for other games; Dragon Rampant and maybe Age of Sigmar.

First on the block will be a unit of night goblins.  I spent today cleaning mold lines of the night goblins and got a little more than half of the models trimmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment