Friday, April 22, 2016

Blog update 4-21-16 Settling into the new game room (and the rest of the house).

We were finally able to actually move into our new house a few weeks ago.  We still have work to do and will be unpacking for at least the next decade, but things are coming together.

I have spent a little time working on my game space.  We won't be finishing my game space in the basement for a while, but I am still excited to have a dedicated game space in which I can have some game tables and the ability to leave board games left set up.

My gaming space is actually filling up quickly, but my 8' x 4' gaming table accounts for a big chunk of that.


I am setting up my painting area as well.  I used to have a narrow and wide card table that I would pull up to my chair to paint on, but I had an idea about getting a hospital table instead.  I found a small one on eBay for a reasonable price and ordered it.  I think it is going to work pretty well.  I kind of wish it were a bigger table, but for now I am happy with it.


Here is a close up of the new paint table.   I'm hoping to get lots of stuff painted with this new set up.


My wife bought me a game room warming present as well.  This is a drink holder and trash bag that mounts to any table surface.  I've added it to my paint table to keep my drink from getting knocked over and to have a handy place for trash.  Thanks, Amy!



No comments:

Post a Comment