Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tale of an Epic Gamer - June 2015

Well, June is half over already and I'm just now getting around to posting my goal for the month.  That isn't to say that I haven't been working on anything though.

I'm back to the Eldar this month and will be bolstering my forces with a few more units.

NetEpic Gold

Spirit Host - 1 Warlock stand, 4 Wraithguard stands, 8 Wraithlord stands - 500 points
Falcon Host - 9 Falcons - 450 points
Doomweaver Battery - 150 points

NetEA

Swords of Vaul - 9 Falcons - 450 points
Engine of Vaul - 2 Void Spinners - 500 points
Wraithguard unit upgrade - 4 stands - 200 points
Wraithlord unit upgrade - 6 walkers - 350 points

***There are no Doomweavers in the NetEA army list so I will use the models as Void Spinners.



Wraithguard ready to be based.
Doomweavers finished except flocking the bases.
Falcons have been started, but I still have a bit of work to do on these.

Eldar are expensive points wise in the game so a few go a long way.  I'm sure I will be able to get all these done before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment