Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tale of an Epic Gamer - May 2015

After taking a month off from this project so I could work on some terrain;I am back at it with some Imperial Guard.

Those in the Imperial Guard, working in the service of the Emporer, learn that life is cheap and you need lots and lots of foot-sloggers to make up a decent force.  I will have my work cut out for me as I want to have lots of infantry in my army.

NetEpic Gold
Tactical Infantry Company - 2 Tactical CHQ stands, 30 Tactical Stands, 1 Commissar stand, 2 Command Rhinos - 600 points
Leman Russ Squadron - 3 tanks - 200 points
Sentinel Squad - 5 walkers - 150 points

NetEA
Infantry Company - 1 Command stand, 12 Infantry Stands - 250 points
Infantry Company - 1 Command stand, 12 Infantry Stands - 250 points
Tank Squadron - 3 Leman Russ Tanks - 175 points
Sentinel Squadron - 4 walkers - 100 points




Here is a sample of what the hundreds of models will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment