Monday, January 7, 2019

Painting Stone Walls from Mantic Games Terrain Crate

Terrain is an important aspect of any miniature game.  I have a reasonable collection of 28mm models and I'm always looking for things to add to my terrain collection.

Several months ago, Mantic Games had a kickstarter for several Terrain Crates.  Each option gave you terrain for a different table top theme.  I went in with a friend and we got 3 of the crates.

The first models from these crates to hit my paint table are these stone walls.  Linear terrain is great because is breaks up line of sight and movement without taking up a big footprint on the table.  It can also provide models a defensive location (maybe with some bonuses) depending on the scenario being played.

These models are well detailed (if a little bent) and will work for a variety of games.


No comments:

Post a Comment