Monday, January 21, 2019

Painting Lower Abyssal models from Mantic Games for Kings of War Vanguard

I've shown off the models I got from the recent Kings of War Vanguard Kickstarter and now I want to actually paint some of them.

A fellow YouTuber that I watch, IDICBeer 40K, has a painting challenge going on that I will use to keep me motivated on this project.  I don't really have a deadline to finish, but I plan to work on the models from the Abyssal Warband until I get them all painted.  I might take a week or two for other projects, but I'll keep plugging away at these until they are finished.

First up for this project are the Lower Abyssal models.  These serve as grunts in this warband and will serve as cheap cannon fodder.  They were also test models for the color scheme.  I like the look and will use this color scheme throughout the warband.

What do you think of the skin tone?  That is kind of the defining attribute of these models.





No comments:

Post a Comment