Sunday, October 16, 2016

Painting Project for Toys for Tots Charity Auction - Update 5

I have finished the project and the models are going in the mail.  I hope these go to a good home and make a few dollars for the Toys for Tots folks.

I decided to magnetize the sides of the dreadnought.  I was worried about it breaking during shipping and I thought it might be fun to add a little flair.  It isn't a perfect job, but not too bad for my first effort (other than turrets).










1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see that you have provided such an incredible and impressive blog for us.
    https://casino-online-chile.cl/

    ReplyDelete