Monday, October 3, 2016

Painting Project for Toys for Tots Charity Auction - Update 4

I've made a fair bit of progress on the dreadnought and I've assembled and base coated the remaining mine tokens.

I was worried about how the big ship was going to look.  With just the base colors applied, it just didn't seem to match the other ships.  I am always surprised what a wash will do.  After the wash was added it looks great.

I've got a lot of highlighting ahead of me, but that should go pretty smoothly.




1 comment:

  1. Your blogs and accretion attracts me to come back once more on your site.
    https://casino-online-chile.cl/

    ReplyDelete