Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog where I will be posting about my two favorite hobbies:  gaming and shooting.

I have been playing games of all kinds since I was in middle school.  Primarily miniature war games, role-playing and board games.  I play the occasional video game here and there too. 

I have been competing in USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association) shooting events for a little over 4 years.  I am not a great shooter, but I do have a lot of fun doing it.

I will try to put up some tutorials on the various projects that I get into and some videos of the shooting competitions I attend.

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you like what you see.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you missed an opportunity for some sweet alliteration. Games and Guns for example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to consult you in the future. That would have been a better name.

    ReplyDelete