Tuesday, December 5, 2017

6 x 6 Game Challenge - November Update

Guess what?  I actually got several games played in November for the challenge; I was surprised, too.  I'm still behind, but at least I made some progress.

I played 5 games in November and have now finished the games for three of my selections.  I still have 9 games to play in order to complete the challenge, but I think I can get it done (or at least come close).

I've been thinking about swapping out Cold War Commander for Song of Blades and Heroes.  This will mean I need to play 12 games, but I think it would be pretty easy to play 6 games of Song of Blades and Heroes.  We will see what I ultimately decide.

I've got army lists and scenarios put together for the 3 Imperial Skies scenarios and I have the three scenarios for Conflict of Heroes already planned out as well.

Wish me luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold War Commander
Game 1Game 2Game 3

Conflict of Heroes - Awakening the Bear
Game 1Game 2, Game 3

The Walking Dead: All Out War
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4Game 5Game 6

Kings of War
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4, Game 5, Game 6

Imperial Skies
Game 1Game 2Game 3

Memoir '44
Game 1Game 2Game 3Game 4, Game 5, Game 6

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo - you are on the home stretch. I am not sure if I am going to make it or not. I have about 10 games to go but not a lot of time to play until later in the month. I will likely be swapping games out to be able to complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it.

      Who would have thought it would be this hard to play 36 games?

      Delete