Friday, March 24, 2017

Cold War Era in 6mm - Painting European Houses

Terrain is an important part of any miniature game.  I have some terrain for my 6mm Cold War project, but I have wanted to expand my options.  I ordered some buildings from www.6mmgaming.com (which when I checked today, redirects to www.gcmini.com).



As you can see, these are easy to paint and they come together quickly.  I'm very happy with how they turned out.  It takes a little time to paint all the wooden planks, but nothing to challenging.





Paints Used:
Light Tan Flat Camo Spray Paint
Army Painter
    Oak Brown
    Electric Blue
    Soft Tone Ink
Vallejo Game Color
    Earth
    Imperial Blue
    Beasty Brown


If you need to add some models for your table you should check these out as a possible option.  These will work for Cold War Era, WW2, and fantasy games.

No comments:

Post a Comment