Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Painting The Walking Dead: All Out War - Sandra

Its time to work on the survivors and Sandra is first on the list.

I'm sticking to my simple paint scheme, but instead of washing the whole model with Agrax Earthshade (like I've done with all the zombies) I will be using different washes on the survivors to make them stand out a bit more and give them a bit more character than the shambling hordes.

Sandra is getting a grey jacket, brown pants and a blue shirt.  I've also based her up so she looks like she is standing in a yard.  I will base all the survivors in a similar way so that they stand out on the table and you can easily tell the difference between walkers and survivors.





I am very happy with how Sandra has turned out and look forward to painting more of the survivors.

Next up will be Patrick.  Stay tuned as I continue to work through this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment