Sunday, December 4, 2016

Imperial Skies - Assembling Italians and Austro-Hungarians

I took a little break from my Walking Dead project to help my friend Doug get started on some aeronefs.  My task is to clean up the models, assemble them, and prime them white.

These models are from Brigade Models and look pretty good.  A little time spent trimming flash and drilling a few holes for masts and I'm all done.

A quick coat of white primer and I will be done and will give them back to Doug so he can do the painting.

Italians

Giulo Cesare Class Light Battleship
It is missing its tail fins

Pisa Class Cruisers

Palestro Class Destroyer

Austria-Hungarians

Budapest Class Light Battleship
Huszar Class Destroyer

Prinz Eugen Class Destroyer
Danube Class Patrol Nef

These models look very nice.  I look forward to meeting some of these ships among the clouds and battling against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment