Monday, November 28, 2016

Painting The Walking Dead: All Out War - Parts 1 and 2

I thought I would try my hand at putting together some videos to share my efforts of painting my models for The Walking Dead: All out War.

Here is my first video.  I set up my camera and taped my process.


This is not the best video I've ever watched, but you do get the information on how I painted the model.  I'm pleased with the look of the models that I have completed and they paint up pretty quickly.




After my not so impressive first painting video, I tried again.  After two failed attempts that I couldn't post, I came up with this format.  I think this is much better and gives the same info that was in the first video, but has a much shorter run time.





I will make more videos as I finish up the last couple of zombies.  I'm also planning on sharing my efforts to paint the survivors.

My hobby is gaming.  I like to paint models, and make terrain.  Making videos is still new to me, but I am enjoying learning this new process.  I've got a lot to learn, but I will do my best to keep the videos worth your time.  I want you to enjoy them and find them helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment