Thursday, June 30, 2016

Warboss Tae's 2016 Painting Challenge - Day 4

Today I finished highlighting the last of the robes and started painting the flesh with goblin green.  I only got half the models finished, but feel like I am keeping pace to hit my goal.


My goal is to have these 2 units completed by day 8 of the challenge.  I feel like that is still doable, but it will take a bit of focus to hit the mark.




I'm not sure about switching them all to round bases.  I've considered it, but haven't made a decision.  What do you think?  Leave them on square bases or switch them to round?

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, major kudos for painting so many to such a schedule! The completed units have looked great and I love the idea of hordes of Goblins. Rebasing... Hmmm.... Now I did something similar with a horde of zombies and it was rather tiring but the uniformity was worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point. If I use different bases in the army it might not make them have the right "feel".

    I am concerned about the time it will take to rebase, but it will probably annoy me if I don't do it.

    ReplyDelete