Monday, June 27, 2016

Warboss Tae's 2016 Painting Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 of of the challenge is under my belt.  I finished trimming the flash of the Night Goblins and touched up the paint I trimmed off with black.



Next, I dry-brushed all the the robes with London Grey.  After that, I washed the robes with Nuln Oil to dull the color back down.

You can see the difference here between the model after it has been dry-brushed grey (on the left) and then with the wash applied (on the right).




With that finished, the next step will be to highlight the raised bits on the robes.



This is a pretty big batch of models (60 models).  I normally do smaller batches, but these models are so similar I thought I would just do them as one batch.  I might regret that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment