Friday, September 4, 2015

Star Wars: Imperial Assault - Gaarkan

I have not put paint to any of the Imperial Assault models for a while since I've been focusing on my Epic 40K armies.

I decided to take a small break from Epic and grabbed a model from the box.

I decided on the wookie hero as I figured he would be pretty easy to paint.  I was right and I'm pleased with the results.




The ax is a bit crooked.  It was broken from the ceiling tile that fell on my table and my repair was not quite perfect.

I primed the model white and then painted all of the wookie fur a light brown.  I painted his belt and suspenders a darker brown and the painted the belt buckle, front armor plate, shoulder pads, and ax silver.  I then painted his teeth bone.  I washed the whole model with a brown wash.

Not a masterful paint job, but it will look nice on the table surrounded by other models with simple paint jobs.  :)

I plan to get the royal guard models painted before I go back to my Epic projects.

2 comments: