Wednesday, September 30, 2015

LaserStorm - Army lists for my Epic 40K armies

The LaserStorm rules provide some sample units to get started with, but I wanted to put together some stats for the Epic 40K armies that I have painted.



I wanted the lists to generally match the fluff, but am not too worried about them being exactly right.

I have created some stats for my Space Marines and Eldar.  The lists aren't totally complete, but have a pretty good selection of models.  If you have models that aren't listed you can use the stats listed as a base line, or leave a comment with your request for the model in question.  I will do my best.

I've created PDFs and posted them on Google Docs for anyone that is interested.  Just follow the links below.

Space Marine List for LaserStorm

Eldar Army List for LaserStorm

I'm no expert with PDFs.  Currently the PDFs are showing portrait instead of landscape and it makes them kind of hard to read, but they should still print correctly.  I will work on figuring out how to correct these so they are easier to read on your screen.

I have plans to complete lists for the armies that I have: Imperial Guard, Tyranids, and Orks.

Let me know what you think of the stats. These are my estimates and would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment