Friday, June 23, 2017

Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star by Far Off Games - Unboxing

Another game arrived that I backed via Kickstarter.  Xia: Embers of a Forsaken Star is an expansion for Xia: Legends of a Drift System.



This expansion added more missions, titles, ships, and events.  In addition, it includes a solo option.  The solo option is what sold me on backing this and I'm pretty excited in giving this game a try.

The components all look very nice and are high quality.









This game has some pretty cool visuals and I hope to get this on my table soon.  There are several games that claim to be sandbox, but most don't really fulfill that promise.  However, from what I've read and watched from others, this game really does give that sandbox feel (with certain limitations) and offers several paths to victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment