Saturday, April 29, 2017

Painting the Walking Dead: All Out War - Assembling and Painting Barricades

The Walking Dead: All Out War game comes with cardboard tokens for all the terrain features.  I want to have something a little more dynamic to go along with all my painted models.  3D terrain will add a new level of detail to the game and add to the appearance.



I dug around in my bits box and assembled a few pieces from some scrap wood.  I painted the various items up and glued them to some bases.  I now have several barricades that I can use in my games.

A little work and you can really improve the look of the game and add to the experience.



2 comments:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    walkingdeadmelissamcbride

    ReplyDelete