The trolls, spear chukkas, and giant are all completely painted and and based. I'm happy with how they turned out and I am pleased they painted up more quickly than I thought they would.
I started on the gnoblars. I've decided on a very simple paint scheme for these guys. They will be a rabble unit so it is going to be a large group of poorly equipped troops so don't feel like they need much detail. I sprayed them with a Krylon (camo) flat light brown. I then picked out the skin in green and the wood and metal on the models. After that I washed the whole model with agrax earthshade. The results look nice and fit well with the army. I still need to base these. This is only about half of this unit. I've got several more models that I need to get bases for before I can get started on them.