Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Painting project for a Toys for Tots charity auction - update 1

I haven't actually spent a ton of time working on these models yet, but I have accomplished a little bit of work.

I've cleaned and trimmed all the models and primed them all grey.

I decided on a grey and green look so I painted green over some of the panels and then washed the model with nuln oil.  After that I started doing some highlighting on the green.

The grey will get highlighted as well and the engines will get painted blue.  I'm happy with the look so far and hope these are received well at the auction.

With the basic idea and colors put together the rest should paint up pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment