Saturday, April 20, 2019

Army Showcase - Kings of War Vanguard Abyssal Warband

I've been showing off my work painting through the Abyssal Warband I got from Mantic Games' Kickstarter for Kings of War Vanguard.

I've painted enough models to give me a couple different options for building my warband with some different strategies in mind.


Grunts
Flame Bearers

Lower Abyssals
Warriors
Succubi

Abyssal Guard

Support
Gargoyles

Succubi Lurkers

Harlequin (The middle model is a Harlequin Blood Masque Command Model)
Monster
Despoiler
Command
Seductress

Warlock

Harlequin Blood Masque (middle model)


I think these turned out very nicely and they look great on the table.  They have a good cohesive look and the models have a lot of character.

I'm no professional painter, but some simple techniques and I've painted a pretty nice looking group of models for use in my games. 

These models will be used for a variety of games including Kings of War Vanguard, Dragon Rampant, and Sellswords and Spellslingers.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! Mantic's stuff gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do have some great models. I've got several more boxes of Mantic stuff to paint.

      I've no lack of future projects. :)

      Delete