Monday, February 25, 2019

Painting Abyssal Succubus Lurker models from Mantic Games for Kings of War Vanguard

I continue to work on my Kings of War Vanguard Abyssal Warband.  This week I put the finishing touches on a group of Succubus Lurker models.

These are another support option for the warband, so I won't be able to include a lot of these, but they will give me a little more variety in army selection.

I like the look of these models, but I'm not 100% happy with how they turned out.  They are a little darker than the other models from the warband.  I'm not certain why that is, but since these are supposed to be sneaking around in the shadows, I just go with them.

I've now finished 22 models of the warband and have only 6 more to go.  Among the remaining models are several characters and a "monster" so they should go quickly and be fun to paint. 







No comments:

Post a Comment