The next model on my quest to paint everything in the Imperial Assault board game is a group of Storm Troopers. I painted up one, but am not sure I like how it looks. I tried a different method that I've used before
I started by priming the model white.
Next I painted the gun black and the areas between the armor plate black.
Next I painted a grey line around everything. All the creases and lines got a grey line.
Here is the result of all my work. I painted the should pad blue and dry brushed it with a lighter blue. The gun was also dry brushed with a light grey. I added gravel to the base and painted it brown. The base still needs a drybrush and a little bit of flock.
This design is staring to grow on me. I wasn't sure at first, but I think I'm good with it now.