Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nebraska State Steel Challenge Championship

I spent the day in Grand Island, Nebraska at the Heartland Public Shooting Park competing in the Nebraska State Steel Challenge Championship.

The match consisted of all 8 official stages.

I shot in two divisions; rim fire iron sight pistol and rim fire iron sight rifle.

I used a Beretta Neos pistol and a Ruger 10/22 rifle.

This was my first match shooting the rifle.  I made a few mistakes, but I feel like I shot pretty well with it.  I did well with my pistol, too.  I have shot it at several steel challenge matches and continue to improve withit.  I need to spend some time in actual practice so I can get better.

My time with the pistol was 149.19 seconds.

My time with the rifle was 133.78 seconds.

I finished in second place in both division and was happy with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment