Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cold War Commander Battle Report 3 - 6 x 6 Game Challenge

I finally got around to playing another game of Cold War Commander for my 6 x 6 Game Challenge.

It has been a little while since my last game, so I probably got some rules wrong.  I added in some artillery for this game so had a few new things to learn as well.


I played the Counter Attack Scenario from the book.  The Soviet Union was defending with 1,335 points available and the US was the attacker with 2,000 points available.

Both sides would achieve a minor objective if they caused 25% casualties to the enemy and a major objective if they broke the enemy formation.






It was a fun game and came right down to the wire with the end result being very, very close.

I think I will try to use an forward artillery observer in the next game to make better use of the artillery.


No comments:

Post a Comment