Monday, February 6, 2017

PFC CinC Unboxing Cold War Era 6mm US and Russian Models

I placed an order with PFC CinC to expand my collection of US and Russian models for Cold War Era gaming.  These are 6mm models to be used with games like Team Yankee, Cold War Commander, and Fistful of TOWs 3.

I ordered several different packs and thought I would share the details with you.


Below are some photos of the models.

M113


M901


M163


M1


BMP-2


T-72


Overall I'm happy with the quality of the models.  My only complaint is that some of the weapon barrels are very thin.  I'm guessing that they are to scale, but they may be damaged through normal play.  I will just have to be careful with handling the models during my games.

If you are looking for some models for your 6mm gaming, I'd suggest you check out some of what this company has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment