I managed to get a little more done on this project over the weekend.
I got the 4 boards i have cut painted brown.
This takes a couple of coats but it does go pretty quickly.
Next I dry brushed tan on all the hill walls to give them some depth and definition.
This process goes fairly quickly, but it does take a while since I'm doing 4 boards at once.
Last on the list is to flock. I use watered down wood glue. I spread the glue on an area and then sprinkle a little bit of yellow grass fine turf, I then cover the rest of the area with green grass fine turf. I knock off the excess and do the next area.
I finished 2 boards this weekend.
Here is a closer picture of the finished product..
I was going to cut the foam for the final 2 boards, but my hot knife is having some issues. I'm going to have to get a replacement before I can cut the final 2 boards. I hope that doesn't delay the project too much. I've still got 2 boards ready for flock so I have stuff to work on while I wait for the new hot knife.