Friday, November 6, 2015

LaserStorm - Army lists for my Epic 40K armies - Part 2

I have played a few games with my Eldar and Space Marine lists and found a couple of things that needed to be updated.

I also have been working on building lists for a few of the other races in the 40K universe.

I have created new PDFs for these army's and have posted them on Google Docs for anyone that is interested.  The links for the PDFs are below.

Eldar Army List updated 11-4-15

Space Marine Army List updated 11-4-15

Imperial Guard Army List updated 11-4-15

Tyranid Army List updated 11-4-15

These are just my thoughts and ideas on these armies.  I would love to hear your thoughts on these lists.

Also, if you find any errors in my calculations of points, please let me know and I will make corrections.

The next army that I plan to build stats for will be the Orks.

No comments:

Post a Comment